The Conference Board is a not-for-profit research organization that provides US and global economic indicators and analysis and forecasts of regional, national, and international economic conditions. The Conference Board publishes:
- The Consumer Confidence Index® (CCI), which details consumer attitudes and buying intentions, with data broken down by age, income, and region.
- The Conference Board Leading Economic Index® (LEI), the Conference Board Employment Trends Index ™ ETI), and the Conference Board Measure of CEO Confidence™.
- The International Economic Scoreboard, an annual economic forecast for Canada, the United States, and Mexico
- StraightTalk,a monthly newsletter on economic conditions
- Current news releases on U.s. economic Indicators