How will students view the film?
- If you are planning to show a movie in class, DVD will be the best format to use
- If students are required to view a movie on their own time you may want to consider video on demand [VOD]
To request a film for your course, contact Michael Waldman or Amanda Timolat.
- The library makes the film available through online streaming
- Be aware that not all movies are able to be streamed.
- Often foreign and out of print titles are more difficult to locate in VOD format.
Plan ahead - locating and licensing films for streaming can take 6-8 weeks.