Students whose theses are approved for honors by the Baruch College Committee on Undergraduate Honors are invited and encouraged to submit their scholarship to CUNY Academic Works.
What is CUNY Academic Works?
- A repository of research, scholarship, and creative works produced by the CUNY community
- Content in CUNY Academic Works is freely available to everyone, and if someone searches your name or research topic using Google, it’s likely your work will be in the search results!
- Once a work is posted to CUNY Academic Works, it cannot be changed or removed. Please check with your faculty advisor to see if there are any issues with sharing your work online.
How do I submit to it?
- Create a new account using your Baruch College email and a password of your choice at: http://academicworks.cuny.edu
- Select “Submit Research” on the left side of the page (in the “Author Corner” section) and then select “Student Theses” for Baruch
- Read and accept the Submission Agreement. This agreement does not alter your copyright or any rights you have to your work.
- Provide information about you and your work (title, abstract, etc.).
- Upload your poster file (must be a PDF)
- Select “Submit.” Your submission will go live within 48 hours, after approval.