Encyclopedias contain overviews of topics, which can include
- the historical context of your topic
- names of key researchers
- theories and key concepts
- lists of articles and books about a topic
Use overviews to create a list of keywords describing your topic.
Use the keywords to search databases to find articles, books and etc.
Several online encyclopedias cover business and management topics:
Search for Books
Search the library catalog by title of the book, subject, keyword or the author's name.
Searching the Catalog
Search the catalog by keyword or use one of these subjects:
- Business ethics
- Business planning
- Communication in management
- Corporate governance
- Organizational behavior
- Organizational change
- Organizational effectiveness
- Organizational sociology
- Strategic planning
- Total quality management