Parent, Subsidiary or Brand?
Researching a company you know nothing about? Use the Corporate Affiliations database to:
- identify the company (public or private)
- see its family tree
- find a list of its products and brands.
Have a Brand Name?
Search for the company that owns a brand name in this database.
How to Research an International Company
Researching international companies can be challenging and often requires looking for information in many places. Be creative and consider the research strategies outlined in this guide.
- Start with the company website
- Find a company profile in library databases
- Search for official financial reports from the stock exchange or securities regulator
- Keep up-to-date with news
- Analyze industry sectors in foreign markets
Companies and Their Affiliates
These databases identify corporations with significant international operations:
151 E. 25th Street
New York, NY 10010
Management, Business, International Business